Click on 'Password protect' above
If the password is correct, you will go to Lent 2012 Download .
Please note - If you have trouble accessing site after clicking password protect, then the following should be helpful if you are using a PC. If you have a Mac, you won't have any concerns. If all fails, contact Fr. Max on 03 9974 1994. This will most likely only happen if you use Internet Explorer.
NOTE – If you are using a later version of IE, then a line near the top of the page will appear which says “To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this site showing certain content. Click here for options” Right click in this area and another pop up menu will appear. Select Scripted windows blocked and slide across to Temporary allow scripted windows. Once you have clicked there you can click on password and a box will appear where you place the password etc
If your version of Internet Explorer is a prior to Windows 7, then you will find the following helpful.
• Click on Password graphic at top of page
• Pop-up line appears towards the top of the web page
“This website is using a scripted window to ask you for information. If you trust this website, click here to allow scripted windows……”
• Click on this line
• Click on “temporarily allow scripted windows”
• Click on the Internet Explorer back arrow (NB the back button arrow on your web page does not work)
• Click on Password Protect and put in the password and (fingers crossed) you should go to the extra material pages.